Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Gamma!


My mom's birthday was last weekend and we celebrated her Friday night at Javier's. It wasn't a complete night without the carousel for the kids. Maddy helped Gamma blow out the candles. Then Saturday, Mom, Bri and I had lunch and spa day! Thank you mom for being such an amazing, giving, loving person, mom, and friend! I love you so much and Maddy and Brody are so blessed that you are their Gamma and such a BIG part of their lives! XOXOXO


Birthday Smiles
The birthday hat that Javier's made for Mom.
Brody thought the singers were pretty funny.
Visiting Nana and Papa

My 30th Birthday

Brody was only a week old here

Maddy, Mom and I at our favorite spot- Golden Spoon

Maddy Girl and Gamma


Celebrating Mom at Mother's Day 2007

Maddy Girl at two days old

1 comment:

jbel said...

one of my fav things we used to do at your house with your mom was... eat a spoon full of raw cookie dough.
mmmm- can still taste it!
then we got to eat the baked cookies warm from the oven after she had set them on grocery bags to soak up the grease!