Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My lil (big) man











Brody keeps getting bigger and funnier everyday. His favorite word is "ball" and he says it about everything. If we ask him what my name is, "ball" is his answer. Sometimes we get a mama. If we ask him who daddy is, "ball" and sometimes a dada. He is so funny and keeps us laughing. Tonight he sat on the couch with Mike for two minutes...count them TWO...that is a long time for our guy to sit still and watched basketball and kept saying "bahket ball". Besides the fact that he stresses me out from how many times he hits his head...for no reason. He is an amazing walker/runner and has been since 11 months but if he doesn't get his way...he flails. That is what we call it. He literally throws his head back and has a tantrum...no matter where he is. If we aren't there to catch him from behind he will hit his head on everything. And the fact that he SHOVES food down. I mean you would think he is eating for a gold medal or something. He can't get it in his mouth fast enough. So I am constantly on my toes with this guy. Maddy is my little helper too. She will say "mommy- he put the whole cracker in his mouth." Oh, fabulous! I am loving my lil(big) guy!!!

No comments: