Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some great men

Happy Father's Day to three amazing Dads!!

First to my dad who is kind, fun and always ready to wrestle the kids. You have always been supportive of us three girls growing up. The kids are lucky to have a fun Poppi!



Second, to my father-in-law, Stan. What a fun Grandpa you are! There is no bug you won't find, no ball you won't hit, and no story you won't tell. The kids love their Grandpa!


And to the best daddy around, my hubby. Maddy and Brody scored big when they got you for a daddy. The love you have for them is amazing. I love you more everyday when I see you with them. I always knew you would be an amazing daddy, but your surpassed my expectations. We love you!

1 comment:

The Bricks said...

Cute pictures! I happen to think both of your kids scored getting BOTH of you as parents, they are very loved.