Monday, August 30, 2010

Showering Bri and Emerson

Look Whooo's having a girl!! August 29th was a perfect day to shower Bri and Emerson with love! Her shower was at Sundried Tomato Cafe in Laguna and it was perfect. It was quaint, sweet and delicious. The weather was amazing, the food was delicious and the company was divine! Everyone had a great time. Alyssa, Bonnie, Jen and I put it together for Bri and I think it was very special for her. Thanks for all your help girls! Now we have to meet the babe!





The beautiful mama to be!





Some of the silly guests!



Bri and the Brick clan- minus Jen who had already left.

Bri and her best girls! - minus Heather who couldn't make it.

Bri and the Shwams

Bri with mom and Aunt Leigh

Me and my sis

Me and my sistas!

Mad could be her daughter! How did I get the red head? :)

LOVE LOVE this girl!

Bri, me and my best gals!


No comments: