Saturday, November 6, 2010

Daddy and Me Day

Mike and Maddy had a Daddy Day today at her preschool. She was so excited to show Daddy where they play and what she has done in her classroom. Mike has taken Maddy to school before, but at drop off you aren't allowed in the classroom, so this was his first time in. They had a special snack, played on the playground and sang songs.  Maddy was very excited to be with her Daddy on this day. I was very excited to see that my hubby took pictures while they were there!

When I saw this picture Mike had taken, I couldn't stop smiling! I love that Maddy makes things like this at school.  It is so sweet. She obviously cherishes those park dates with Daddy.

My loves! Maddy showing Mike the tepees!

One of Mad's favorite things on the playground is the rice table. They switch colors depending on the season. She is playing with her friend, Mia.


Our big preschooler loving the playhouse!
We love you Maddy and love watching you grow up and go to school! XOXO

No comments: