Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maddy and Mommy time

Maddy,

We had special Mommy and Maddy time tonight when Bro went to bed.  Daddy is at the Angels game and I let you choose what you wanted to do.  Tonight we layed together on the couch and watched Dora's Easter Egg Hunt, even though Easter was a couple of days ago.  We made popcorn, which you thought was fascinating to watch pop in the micro, and ate it together.  We held hands as we watched Dora and Boots go on their hunt. You gave me crazy ponytails and told me my hair "looked crazy". You said you were going to tell Daddy tomorrow that we had "special Maddy and Mommy time".  I love you so so so much little girl.  You make me laugh, you make me smile!  I will love you forever and ever and ever. And I love love love special Maddy and Mommy time!

I can't believe how quickly you are growing up. When I watched you play today at the park and talk to little girls that you just met, I was so proud.  You are a kind, compassionate friend.  You always use your manners and say thank you when people give you compliments.  I love our special times together and I cherish them.  Tonight before bed, I was holding you and giving you big hugs, you looked in the mirror and said, "I am a big girl- you don't want me to get big mommy, you want me to be your baby" with a kind of chuckle, and smile.  You are a big girl and as much as I don't want you to get big, it is a fact of life and I am enjoying every minute of watching you grow up.  But, you will always be my "baby girl." Sweet Dreams Sis! xoxo

No comments: