Friday, April 30, 2010

Tea for two


Maddy loves to have tea parties. My mom gave her my old tea sets from when I was little. She keeps them in a special box and brings them out when she wants to have a tea party. She also has a special new "desk" (she calls it) from Nana for her tea sets. Today she had a tea party with her baby, Emerson. Yes, she named her new baby after her baby cousin in utero. :) I loved playing tea when I was little and think it is so special that my own little girl uses the same tea sets that I did one day. She has to set up high on the table so little stinker boy doesn't get the tiny pieces. Sidenote: I say stinker boy with the utmost love and devotion- that is just one of his many nicknames. We use chocolate chips as our scones and pretend to drink our tea. Aaahhh- another beautiful thing about my girlie girl- she loves tea parties!

No comments: