Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's Day!

Mother's Day was fun and relaxing this year! We started off with a delicious breakfast made by my hubby. Breakfast burritos, bloody mary's, mimosas, sausage, fruit and asparagus.  My mom, dad, Bri, Geoff and Grey joined us at our house. We then headed to the putting green park to play. Later in the day we went to Stacy's house to celebrate with Mike's mom and family. We had yummy Italian food and played in the pool! Such a great day to be with our moms- and to be a mommy!


Thank you to my amazing children for giving me the best job in the world of being your mommy. Everyday you amaze me with the things you say, do and learn. Maddy- you are too smart for a three year old. You are sweet and kind, funny and sensitive.  I look forward to our conversations and Eskimo kisses. I love you to the moon and back. Brody- you are my little man. I could eat up your cheeks and kiss you all day long. You are funny, curious, and have little dance moves that are quite impressive. I love you too much!

P.S. My camera was barely pulled out on this day. Too much fun I guess!



To my mom- you are the best mom that a girl could ask for. Your kindness, giving, selfless nature is admirable. Being a mommy now has given me a new view on the love you have for us three. I am so blessed with our friendship.  You are the best Gamma in the world! I love you!


To Nancy- Mike is an amazing husband and daddy because of the way he was raised. That is a reflection of the wonderful mom you are. You are a giving, loving Grandma! I got very lucky in the mother-in-law department. XOXO

No comments: