Saturday, May 1, 2010

Who took my sweet boy?

Brody has been so whiny, clingy, unhappy lately. Yesterday I took the day off from work because my sweet boy had a high temperature for no reason. No cold, no ear infection, nada, nothing, except a 102 temp. So today he is better and a little happier.  I did see one of his big teeth popping through so that could be a reason for the whiny, clingy boy, since my kids are horrible teethers! I have friends who don't even know when their kids pop a tooth- oh how I wish. My kids get it all, teething poops, I mean get it all! So here we are looking a lot like this these days...


My poor boy! He has been miserable! Because of that- I am getting a lot of extra cuddles and hugs, which I love! Feel better sweet Brody boy. I want you to be happy again!

No comments: