Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Bicycle Built for two...


Last weekend I was able to go to Santa Barbara with my mom and meet Alyssa and Casey to pick out a wedding venue! I can't believe my lil sis is getting married! We had so much fun. The weather that weekend was amazing!! We met with the planner at the Fess Parker and LOVED it!! My mom was amazing with all of her paperwork, budget planning, etc. in order. It's like she has been through this before :) times two.  Then we layed by the pool, ordered drinks, appetizers and did some planning. I got to read a magazine and lay by the pool. It was heaven! Mike was an amazing daddy at home with the kids! After a yummy dinner on State Street we walked around and then headed back to the hotel to see a wedding reception take place. The next morning I headed home, while they visited a few more wedding venue options. I knew they would pick the first one and THEY DID!!! Full wedding planning ahead... Congrats Lou and Casey!! Can't wait for March xoxoxo!

The HAPPY bride and groom to-be!!

2 comments:

The Bricks said...

It is SO pretty! I'm glad you got to join in the planning, I'm dying for that day to come for me.

Unknown said...

Ah thanks C!! We are so excited! I want to be back at the Fess Parker right now :)