Friday, July 23, 2010

Old McDonald had a farm

E I E I O!!!!! This is Maddy and Brody's favorite new song!!! Every night when Mike and I put the kids to bed, we all gather in Mad's bed to tell stories, say prayers, and sing songs.  Usually I make up stories about Stinky and Pinky (two pigs that go on adventures). Don't ask where I get it from. Mike can't believe that I can make up stories like that. It must be the teacher in me :).  Lately though, Mike and I have been telling stories about when we were little. Maddy LOVES it. She sits and listens with such wonder and anticipation in her eyes. Brody on the other hand climbs in and out of bed, gets books, throws books, etc. He cannot sit still. :) Well, last night we decided to sing Old McDonald and Brody SAT on the bed and danced, sang, and added his favorite animal sounds to it. It was very cute and funny! I guess I know now how to make the kid sit still- sing about a farm and we are good!!

No comments: