Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Maddy had her first day of preschool on September 10, 2010. I can't believe how big my little girl is. She was so excited and couldn't have been happier. We had a couple of playdates in the summer with some of her friends from class, so she didn't feel nervous on the first day. It is amazing how fast time flies and how quickly my little babes are growing up. I felt proud and excited for her because she has been so ready for school for so long. She tells me how much she loves school and her friends. I love my big preschooler!
Setting our clothes out the night before school.


Bro wanted in on the picture.

Daddy came before heading off to work.


Our little fam on Mad's first day of preschool.

Maddy and her friend, Tyler Stover.

Me and my girl.

This was a big day in this little lady's life!

No comments: