Sunday, October 23, 2011

60 years, 60 Memories

Appetizers and drinks waiting for Mike and Bri to arrive via air

Pre-party before the book


Opening the book



Reading some memories


Telling us stories..


The Reehl clan

Birthday dinner


Happy 60th birthday to my Dad!! What an amazing 60 years full of memories, laughs, fun and love! We celebrated him by going to Vegas and had a great time. About three weeks ago my sister, Alyssa, came up with this great idea to contact 60 people from dad's past and have them write a memory about him. We did it and recevied loads of mail all about dad.  We created a cool scrapbook and put all of the memories into it. We presented Dad with this book on Saturday night in Vegas. He was touched! It was so cool to learn things about our Dad that we didn't know. We learned about the day he became pro and how he just wanted to call and tell Mom. We learned about the young "crazy" kid he was and many more. We had a fabulous time in Vegas! Happy Birthday Dad! Love you.

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

I think I can see that my memory got there in time! I'm so glad. I was worried that I sent it too late. Love you guys! Can't wait to see the family for Jeff and Tiffany's wedding!