Monday, September 28, 2009

3/4 of a year old!





Dear Brody Boy,

I can't believe that you are 9 months old. Everyday I love you more and more. You make me laugh everyday with the silly things you do. This month you started crawling and also pull up on everything. You crack up when Maddy does silly things to you. You also wave to anything and everything you see. You love to eat puffs and can't eat your food fast enough. It makes me laugh when you start shaking and moving anytime I sing a song. You have the sweetest disposition and I wonder if it will stay like this forever (I think so). It melts my heart when you snuggle under my chin after your bedtime bottle. Your slobbery kisses are endless and those baby blues just kill me. We can't believe you are 3 months away from being a year old Bro Bro! We love you to the moon and back!

XOXO,

Mommy





No comments: