Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SMILE!

Maddy went to the dentist today for the first time. We are very good about brushing her teeth every night. I am proud to say that her teeth look great and so do her gums. She practiced on the way there how she would open her mouth to show Dr. Shannon her pretty teeth. Of course when we there and he walked in, she was a little nervous. She did great though. She got to brush the alligator's teeth and pick a prize from the prize box. I told her that when I was a little girl there were not flat screen televisions on the ceiling to watch Little Einsteins while getting her teeth checked. It was very cool!


Excited to be at the dentist's office.


Not too sure when Dr. Shannon walks in.

Brushing the alligator's teeth.


Happy now!


Choosing a treasure from the prize box!



Brody watched the whole thing from his stroller. Such a good boy!

1 comment:

jbel said...

u r such a good mom 2 take them this early.

should I admit then that the first time I took my girls was mid school year?