Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Princess and the Frog



Last weekend my mom and I took Maddy to her first movie! I had been excited to take her to the movies and when The Princess and the Frog came out, I thought that would be perfect! She was really excited and mom and I told her how it was like a huge TV. She got to pick her treat, gummy bears, and have some of Gamma's popcorn. I never let her have popcorn..for those who know me know why---chozing hazard. Hey- even I choke on popcorn sometimes and I am 30. So, we got all settled in the theatre and were ready to watch the show. Not long into it, Maddy realized how fun it was to play with the chairs that go up and down. She enjoyed the movie, but not as much as the chairs. We had a good time! It will be another couple years before we see another one :).

No comments: