Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Boy Brods




Our little guy is 5 months old already. Where does the time go? Mike and I can't believe how much faster it flies by with your second child. He is not so little either. Wherever we go people tell me that he is a "big boy". And he is. At 4 months old he weighed 16.7 pounds. When Maddy was one year old, she weighed 19.9 pounds. He has got some cheeks on him that I love to kiss all day long. His big blue eyes are beautiful and we have another bald baby! I guess Mike and I only have bald babies. He talks all the time and rolls over both ways. He can't keep his hands out of his mouth and he LOVES his big sister. Brody has been the easiest baby too! We are having so much fun with our two little babes.

7 comments:

Jacks mom said...

Thanks for sharing. You two are so blessed to have two such happy and healthy babies. I want to just squeeze them both!!! Time goes by way too quickly please cherish everyday. These are the days!!!! We love you all so much. Love, Aunt Stacy

The Bricks said...

Such a handsome little man and I can't believe how happy and easy going he is, he's the definition of a cruiser kid.

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Bri must be jealous that your kids are soooo good. :)

jbel said...

Yay! A blog, a blog, FINALLY you started a blog!
Now we can follow along, and I have a way to chat with you.
I'm so bummed you won't be at the shower Sat. Bri will have to fill you in on what you missed (a fun little unexpected treat!)
The kiddos look cute-
Don't worry about the hair thing ... remember E and her lack o' hair? She didn't really have anything I could "style" until about 3 years old. Now she's got so much hair I can hardly style it ... it's SO thick!

Megan Harris said...

Hey Celina! Welcome to the world of Blogs! Your kids are so beautiful! Love the pictures! And BIG boys are fun.... both my kids had big cheeks to kiss too....miss that!

Roney Family said...

So glad you found my Blog, what fun! The kids are so adorable. I cant believe the baby is already 5 months. That has gone by so fast. I do tend to notice the more you have the faster it goes. Cameron is 12 1/2. Hope you are doing well. We need to run into each other at the mall. I always seem to run into Vanessa!!

Unknown said...

That's one good looking boy you have there! I got to see your sister earlier today. I can't believe how big Greyson is. We need to get together soon...it's been too long. Tell Mike I said hello.