Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a big boy now!


Brody has been sitting up by himself now for the past week. I can't believe that this time has already come. He is such a big boy! The other night when I went to check on him after he went to sleep, he was sleeping on his stomach! What? My baby rolls over now in his sleep and sleeps on his stomach. I instantly knew he isn't my little baby anymore. He is growing up so fast. We are having so much fun with him. We leave for Hawaii in a week and it will be so fun now that he can sit in the sand and play.




Sitting all by himself staring at camera!


Almost ready to fall over.







2 comments:

Jennifer Gilmore said...

I need to see this cute boy in person! :)

Josh and Amy Walz said...

Yay, big sitter! You are right, that will make Hawaii so much more fun for him and easier for you!