Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rice cereal and sweet potatoes...yummy!

Brody will be 6 months old next Saturday and today he had his first taste of big boy food. He loved it! As usual he was pretty mellow about the whole thing, but gave some smiles to show his pleasure of the good stuff. Maddy insisted on eating her breakfast next to her brother. She was so excited that Brody was going to eat "real food", as she calls it. It was pretty cute.






Just getting started. I still have a clean face.

Mmmm..I like this stuff. Getting messier...


...and messier!


Me and my sis eating breakfast together!

3 comments:

jbel said...

I can't wait for a food-fight post, now that they're both eating "real food" together!

The Bricks said...

What a big boy! I can't believe those are your two kids eating "real food" together, so cute!

Anonymous said...

so fun! I remember all Gavin would eat was sweet potatoes. So much that his nose turned orange. ha ha... Your babes are just too cute. See you at Grey's party on Sat