Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Watch out people- Mad is on the road!




Lately Maddy loves to pretend to drive my car. When we pull in at home after I unbuckle her from her carseat, she climbs in to the front seat, pretends to put on her seatbelt, gets the keys from me and pretends to drive. It is too cute. She makes me sit in the passenger seat and close the door. While Brody is still in his car seat in the back, she looks back in the mirror and says, "Ready Brods?" She will look at herself in the mirror and say "All set Mommy". I swear, where does she get this stuff? She will then proceed to tell me that she is going to the market to get some food, or lately she has been "driving" Brody to the park. We love our little girl and her amazing, imaginative mind.
Over the weekend she got a "new pink car" as she calls it from her friend Blake. It was a fabulous hand-me down from his cousin (Thanks V) and Maddy loves it. She now drives all around the street, filling up her gas tank and parking her car to get some chicken at the market. Fun times!







2 comments:

The Bricks said...

Love the new ride! Every girl needs a pink car! I love how she's such a little mommy to Brody, I don't think he could ask for a better sister.

Josh and Amy Walz said...

Can you say Pippi Longstockings?! So sweet with the pigtails!