Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8 months old

Our little Brody boy is eight months old today, August 27th! I can't believe how fast time flies and he is growing up before our eyes. He already weighs what Maddy weighed at a year. He is nineteen pounds. He idolizes his sister. He thinks she is so funny and she lights up his world. If she walks into the room he starts laughing. He wants to crawl SO bad. He gets on all fours and rocks until he attempts that hand forward and falls on his face. He loves books, and his dog Kota. He says mama and dada. Maddy really wants him to say sissy but he isn't quite there yet. He is the best baby! I often wonder how I got so lucky to be his mommy. He is calm and sweet. He cuddles and gives hugs. He has added so much joy to our lives and I can't imagine our family without him. We love you Bro Bro.






2 comments:

The Bricks said...

So cute! I can't believe he can talk already, he's too old! Give him a big 8 month birthday hug for me!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know he said Mama and Dada!! He's such a big boy! How's his face in the last pic? haha so cute!