Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kinder Friends, Kinder Friends What Do You See?

...I see Mrs. Shwam looking at me!

That's right folks- I am teaching kinder next year...and am really excited! First off, I got my job back after being #99 on a list of over 300 teachers, not including the first and second year teachers. What a crazy time it has been in my district. After teaching for seven years- still got the pink slip. Then I got a grade level change from second to kinder and I am looking forward to it. So you can save the "you are crazy" comments, until I start complaining that maybe I am crazy because for now I am HAPPY!!! (Well except for having to leave my own two lil punkins and go back to work but I can complain about that later).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Madalyn's shoes in Daddy's shoes. Very sweet. Keep that one to show her when she's older. I miss seeing my "greats". I'll be with them when you start school again. Kinder will be a challenge with two babes at home, but I know you can do it!
Hugs, Nana

jbel said...

congrats!

you know, my mom got slips like that EVERY year for a while and she ALWAYS got rehired.
I hope you didn't stress over it too much.

wow-kindergarten teacher. how many kids will be in your class? At E's school she was one of 33. Crazy, huh?
I volunteered on every other Wed. and I still can't figure out how her teacher did it- other than by sticking to the same schedule and routine.

oh, and verdict is still out on what I'll be calling baby Drew, except maybe just that ... baby Drew.
DJ seems to not fit right now, but maybe when he's older. He LOVES to be held, so really I spend most of my time calling him "lover boy" cause all he wants is to nurse and be held, so he's a big love!