Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The other mother





Brody is lucky to have two mommies- me and Mad. She LOVES to help in any way she can with her brother. I am so lucky!! Lately, she loves to pretend to feed him after watching me do the real thing in the morning. This video is too cute if you listen carefully. She tells him "Good job" and "Oh, you got something on your face." It is hysterical. Then she says that he is eating green beans and sausage, which she loves, but then changes it to rice cereal and bananas. At the end, the video is QUICKLY cut off as my leg flies up because Mad almost fell off the couch. Great mom I am! Brody is so easily entertained by his big sister. He thinks she is the greatest thing on Earth. He keeps his eyes on me the whole time. It is so cute! I love to watch these two interact with eachother.

No comments: