Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boogers in the brain...

Maddy has a cold and this is how our conversation went today in the car:

Maddy: "Mommy, I don't want my nose to be like this."

Mommy: "I know baby, the doctor said only a couple of more days and you will be better."

Maddy: "But mommy, I don't want boogers in my brain."

Because of course according to an almost three year old, where else would boogers come from than your brain, since it is right above your nose. WOW- she is smart! :) I was laughing out loud. She cracks me up with the things she says.

Today, while walking to Gamma's front porch, she almost tripped and said, "Woah- I almost took a digger."

2 comments:

Hogan House said...

That made me laugh too!!!

jbel said...

a digger? that's too cute!

let's hope she doesn't "dig-her" boogers out!

so sad when they are sick. hope the cold passes quickly!