Saturday, December 26, 2009

Caroling at the Club

I love this picture of me and my babes!
They both looked so cute in their Christmas outfits this night.















This year at the SACC we had a yummy pre-Christmas Eve dinner. We celebrated with my grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle, as well as my family. Alyssa and Casey had just flown in from SF to be with us all for Christmas. The carolers are always so amazing this time of year and they did not disappoint this evening either. Maddy and Brody were in awe of them! The table mom picked for us was perfect because we were in the corner and there was plenty of room for the kids to run around without disrupting the other people. The food was the best it has been and the atmosphere always gets you really into the spirit of the season.

No comments: