Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daddy's Big Day

Today is Mike's Birthday! Happy Birthday to an amazing daddy, husband and man! We love you so much and wish you a fabulous day!

I love:

-how you make me feel safe when you hug me tight
-how we laugh over the silliest things
-that I think it is so sexy to watch you with your kids
-how you want only the best for our family
-YOU!!!

Maddy loves:

-how you throw her up in the air
-how you play hide and seek with her
-your "scratchy" kisses
-the way you read books

Brody loves:

-how you make him laugh when you tickle him
-how you feed him his bottle at night
-how he looks just like you (he is a lucky kid) :)

We are really getting old! But there is NOBODY that I would rather get old with! I love you Mike! Happy Birthday to you..happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..I will stop now or my singing will break our mirrors :).






Later that night for Daddy's birthday, we were off to Grandma and Grandpa's for Chicken Divan and Mud Pie (Mike's favorites).



Brody wanted to be Daddy's present!

Three of them have Dec. birthdays (Grandma the 18th, Daddy the 22nd and Brody the 27th)!


Celebrating our favorite guy! Maddy made Daddy a cake.

Helping to open the gifts!


Birthday Boy!

No comments: