Thursday, December 17, 2009

He is walking!

I never expected Brody to walk before Maddy did. I just figured he would do everything after she did- he is a boy right?? I learned this after freaking out when he was eight weeks old and wasn't tracking yet with his eyes. I know, what mom does that? That is when I told myself just to expect him to do everything (milestones) after Maddy did. So in my mind, I had him walking at about 14 months, since Maddy walked at 13 months. Well, he had other plans. The bumps and bruises on his head prove just that. He wants to keep up with his sister and is officially walking as of tonight. He is all over the place. It is so cute to watch him struggle to keep his balance, while holding his arms high up in the air. I can't believe my baby is going to be one next week. The saying "time flies when you have kids" is so right on- but instead of being sad that he isn't a baby anymore, I am enjoying that now he and Maddy play together and are buddies. They love eachother so much! So here we go- he is on the move!

No comments: