Friday, February 19, 2010

31-oh so fun!

I turned 31 at the beginning of the month (4th) and celebrated with my family! We had a yummy dinner at Roman Cucina and I got lots of love from my babes. It was fun to be with my parents, Bri (Geoff was working), Grey, hubby and kids. The next night the girls took me out for martinis! I feel so blessed to have such great friends. When I think back on my life and where I am now at 31, I couldn't be happier. I have an AMAZING family, fabulous and kind friends, a giving, sweet, hot hubby, and two amazing, entertaining, beautiful children. I think my 30's are going to be the best years yet!

My amazing little family!

Maddy helping mommy blow out my candle!


I LOVE this picture of me and my girl!

Martini Monday with my friends!
Pop rocks on the rim of a martini-doesn't get much better :)
Love ya girls!


No comments: