Saturday, February 20, 2010

First Cut for Brods

Before the cut...
Loving eachother

Sis waiting patiently reading books. She is such a sweet girl!

Getting started and he loves it!

He was very focused on cartoons.

Handsome!

Look at me now!


Had to get a picture in front of the rocket since I have one there of Mad
too when she got her first cut!
Playing outside with the leaves.

Bro got the haircut but Maddy got the sucker for being good while waiting.


The time came for Brody to get his first haircut. It is funny how with Maddy I wanted her hair to grow long and she didn't get her first trim until two and a half years old and Brody was ready for one now at 14 months. The thing I love about little boys is their spiky haircuts. I couldn't wait to get Brody's cut just like that. His hair is fine so I wasn't sure it would work, but then two days ago Mike and I realized that his hair had grown long in just a short time. Brody loved getting his haircut. He sat in the plane and watched the video. He didn't care at all that a lady was cutting his hair. This is pretty much his personality- so mellow (well, sometimes). The lady who cut his hair kept commenting on how cute he was and she was going to take pictures of him herself. It was pretty funny. Sissy was a great big sister waiting patiently for him and reading books. I am so excited to spike his hair now! He is looking pretty cute!



1 comment:

The Bricks said...

LOVE the haircut- he's one handsome dude!