Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our sweet girl


Dear Madalyn,

Today is your third birthday! Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I cannot believe it. Three years ago you made me a mommy! I remember the feelings that I felt that day. I couldn't wait to meet you and see what you looked like. I couldn't wait to hold you and I remember wondering what you would be like when you grew up. Now here you are - growing up before my eyes and you are more than I could have ever imagined. You are more beautiful everyday. You are smart and kind! You don't like it when others are sad. You ask questions daily and don't forget the answers. You have a sense of humor that makes me laugh daily. I look forward to our girly times when we get to have pedicures, play with your dolls and dress them up. I love it when you ask me to sit and talk with you. Those are the best times of my day. I am enjoying every single second of being your mommy. Thank you for giving me that job and for choosing Daddy and I to be your parents! We love you so much! Happy Birthday Maddy Girl!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: